The FRC offers the following types of services:
1. Instructional Consultation - Probably the most important service we offer is planning and consultation. Our job is to listen to your needs and goals and provide advice about how to proceed. Sometimes that includes technology solutions but it always includes pedagogical strategies. So don’t be bashful. Call or email us at (David, X2862 email@example.com) or (Mark, X2660, firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Training in teaching strategies for on campus (including smart or technology equipped classrooms) and online classes. We offer training in a variety of tools geared toward teachers’ skill levels, goals, and interests. Take a peek at our technology planning matrix.
3. Support or development of classroom or web-based and multimedia materials, i.e., includes video/audio taping and editing. We also provide instructional design and technology expertise to create your materials. See our faculty showcase to see some of the FRC/faculty projects which we’ve provided instructional design and development support.
4. Digitization of copyright-free images, OCR scanning, and word processing support.
5. Exploration and testing of new technologies for use in the teaching. This includes new Web 2.0 technologies such as blogs, wikis, etc.