Given the volume of activity and materials that are available over the Web, it only makes sense that you review the differences in the law that affect your use of copyrighted materials. Here’s a list of guidelines that you can review.
- FAIR USE guidelines about using copyrighted materials in the classroom
- Fair Use and the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Columbia U’s TEACH ACT and distance education
- Using student work in classroom presentations
- Protecting your web-based materials using Creative Commons licensing