Dining and Food Services
Feeding Our Campus Community
YES WE ARE OPEN! Our Campus Center Cafeteria has expertly created meals prepared in our culinary training kitchen. Come enjoy the ocean view and a delicious meal. Currently, only the Cafeteria kitchen on the East Campus is operating. West Campus has a coffee cart in the Library. More information below:
Campus Bookstore OPEN
The Campus Bookstore proudly serves STARBUCKS at the Bookstore coffee bar
with a complete lineup of starbucks beverages
Open Mon - Fri from 9am - 3pm
East Campus Cafeteria OPEN
8am-3pm Mon - Thurs, 8am-1:30pm Friday
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Foods
- Fresh Salad Bar
- Hot Dishes (Vegetarian and Meat options)
- Drinks, snacks and sweet tooth items
Campus Wide Options for Food and Beverages
- Vending Machine Location: Administration Building 2nd Floor. Machine Vendors require that machines be installed indoors only, our team is currently working on increasing machines campus wide and identifying those spaces.
- Water Bottle Filling Stations: available in most buildings for water, please bring your own container or purchase a new water bottle at the Campus Store.
- Coffee Cart: available at the Luria Library, hours are posted at their cart.
We Think Sustainably!
Ceramic plates are available free for in-house dining.
Purchase a REUSABLE GREEN CONTAINER that is washable and reuseable and save on the to-go container cost. We can wash your old ones for you and replace a new one with meal purchase. To-go utensils are also made of sustainable wood and no longer providing customers with plastic utensils or straws.
Update: As of August 2021, the BC Snack Shop, JSB Cafe and the Gourmet Dining Room are not currently open. Schedule announcements will be made accordingly.
Leave a suggestion or comment about any Vending Machine please call (805) 965-0581 ext. 2458.
Santa Barbara City College