Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted only online at this time.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Summer 2022 TA use-by deadline: Thursday, June 16.
Fall 2022 TA application period has closed.
Fall 2022 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens May 9 - June 9.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by June 27.
- Fee-based Fall 2022 class registration starts Thursday, July 7.
- Fall 2022 Semester runs August 29 - December 17 , 2022.
- Fall 2022 TA use-by deadline is Monday, November 14, 2022.